Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Complaining

Not too much happened today. It was pretty boring with painting and all. I have been stuck painting with my brother for days, and I swear I'm ready to kill him. I have never seen such a lazy person in my life. Well, no I take that back. Second laziest person (don't ask). I'm so sick of making dinner every night and cleaning the house. These three people are completely incapable of doing anything for themselves. OK. I'm done. Just felt like complaining a little. Later.

3 comments:

Erifia's Author said...

Hey babe, you ever meet the "Great Maharani of Shrebeckastan"? Now, she's a lazy person. I once saw her wiggle her finger, and three servants, came and regulated her breathing, bowels, and heartbeat.

But, I'm sorry: If it matters, the story was only to make you smile.

Unknown said...

Well, if most of them are men...Lazyness in their genes. LOL!

Nepharia said...

Most male genders of any species tend to let the females do as much as they can before they jump in and help with the rest....actually, they put up with any shortfalls of the females and tolerate the mess.

Of course if the females don't fix the food, males do one of two things: complain (and start dinner themselves) or go out. I normally save food production until last -- let them complain and have 3rd meal fixed for me :D.